Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Year and a half!

Hi there! It's time for Evie's 18 month update!
Evie now weighs 25 pounds, and is 29 inches long. So she's grown 19 pounds and 10 inches since she was born. Crazy.
She currently wears size 18-24/2T clothes, which she has been able to fit into for a whole year now. She's stretched out! A part of me misses my chunky little rolly pollie, but it's fun to see her grow out of the baby stage into a little girl.
She says so many words now. I lost count at 80 words a couple months ago. My favorite word is "Swoggy" which of course means "Froggy" because she can't say her F's or R's. It's so cute. I ask her to say it everyday.
Evie loves to play with her books.
She loves to watch Blues Clues and Daniel Tiger (I actually love Daniel Tiger too. I bought the soundtrack and sing along in the car).
She is able to eat with her utensils pretty well.
She loves to do somersaults and spin around.
She can jump and hop all over the place.
She can almost dress herself (and sometimes refuses help).

Here's a photo update.

 Around Thanksgiving it was finally possible to put her hair in pigtails. I was obsessed.

For Christmas, she got a little red wagon! She loves it...

 She loves playing dress up with the set of shoes and jewelry Aunt Bev gave us. It's so fun for me too!

And here she is with her favorite thing ever: My phone.
 She's not a baby anymore...

1 comment:

Lindsea said...

She is adorable and it is fun to see her updates!