Monday, December 03, 2012

Thanksgiving and 5 months

This Thanksgiving we were fortunate enough to go to Arizona to be with Keith's side of the family. It was a lot of fun reuniting with family and seeing family I had never met before. We stayed at Keith's great Aunt Anita's house and she was an amazing host. On Thanksgiving day Keith was in San Antonio still, but he did come out the day after.

Evangeline was SO GOOD on her first flight. I got her to sleep as soon as we boarded, so when she woke up she was nice and cheery. She didn't fuss a bit. GOSH I love her.

At the reunion. The food was yummy!

She was excited to have all her uncles and aunts around.

On Thanksgiving, Raquel and I tried on old formals that belonged to Aunt Anita. It was so much fun! This was the only one that fit me. The others were too small... :(

Here's all of Keith's family together.

We are so white.

Jelly rode a horse!

 We had so much fun! I'm glad everyone got to go.

When we got home from the trip I was excited to relax and hang out at home. About 4 hours after we got back, I was dealing with a stomach flu! It seemed like it came out of nowhere! It lasted until 7am the next morning. I didn't get much sleep, and so it took a few days for me to recover. I'm now feeling 100% better, but it took me longer than usual to adjust to being back home.


I did get some 5 month pictures taken of the Bean. 

She's sitting up unassisted now, she's really good at grabbing things without looking at them (my hair), and she rolls over on occasion. She really is such a good baby. I can't believe how lucky we got.


No comments: