Tuesday, December 04, 2012

SUPERvisor.

The hubs got a promotion at work! He is now the front office supervisor (3rd shift) at the JW Marriott San Antonio. He's so awesome, I had no doubt he would get it. He's been in his new position for 3 days (training) and is liking it so far. He hasn't started working the actual hours he'll be working yet, but he will soon. He'll be working 3rd shift, like I mentioned, so that will be a challenge for all of us at first. I think it will be worth it though.

As a concierge he wore a uniform that the hotel provided for him. It's a brown vest, blue button up shirt, and some brown slacks. He now has to wear suits of his own! The only suits he had were old and didn't fit properly. He's had them since he was a teenager, or they were hand-me-downs from his brother. So yesterday we went to the outlet mall and bought him some new suits. He looks sharp! I had him pose for some pictures.




He posed for the first one on his own, and then I was messing with him and said "Okay, now lean into your leg a little. ...more. ...MORE. Okay now lift up your head." Then he added the creepy wink.

This man is perfect for me! lol

No comments: