Friday, November 02, 2012

October Update

Jelly Bean is 4 months old now. She's learning and growing so much. At her last doctor's appointment she weighed 17 pounds and 15 ounces. She's still a chunk! She has slowed down a bit, though (thank goodness). She's wearing some 6 month clothes, and mostly 9 month sized clothes. It's very frustrating for me because all of her winter-ish clothes are in those sizes and it's nowhere near cold enough to wear them here. I'll have to buy more in 12 and 18 month sizes I think.



Picture update:
She hates laying on her back. If you lay her on her back she instantly tries to sit up. Like this:
It never gets old. We laugh every time.

She loves her jumperoo! We got it from a friend in the ward who got it for when her grandchildren came. They're all too big so she gave it to us. SO nice, because she LOVES to jump. She'll jump for hours a day. It's nice, because it gives me some time for myself. Like now!

We went to the Witte Museum for the Mummy exhibit with Keith's brother Ross. They didn't allow us to take pictures of the mummies, but we found some fun mirrors in the other part of the museum and had some fun.

She was a pirate for Halloween. I didn't get any pictures with me because no one ever takes pictures of us, and I usually forget to ask. :( I made the outfit. It was really fun and I love the way it turned out. 

Evangeline and I went to visit Keith at his work. It was a slow night so he was able to get a picture with us next to the giant pumpkin. I dressed her in her Minnie Mouse outfit and she was a hit with Keith's coworkers.

On Halloween I was so exhausted from the night before. Evangeline woke up at 4:30 ready to play and didn't go back to sleep for another 2 hours. I was busy all day so I didn't have time for a nap. I didn't dress up, but we had been trunk or treating twice earlier that week, so it's all good.

October was a good month! I'm really excited for the next two months.

1 comment:

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

oh man, i love her lace leggings... so cute! and your boots are adorable angela! i wish i could come see that sweet girl. chunky babies are the cutest babies.