Sunday, December 30, 2012

Half Birthday Girl

Evangeline is now 6 months old. 
She rolls over from back to front now, which saves me a lot of grief. She can entertain herself for longer because of that. She has TWO teeth that have surprised us. She's almost crawling (no rush!) I like this stage she's at now.

My monthly pictures are getting more difficult to take. She wants to move constantly! I have to be quick.


I also did a collage of pictures to see how she's grown in the past 6 months.

It's so fun to see how she's grown. The biggest change was from month one to month two I think. :)


1 comment:

Terrie B said...

She is definitely appropriately nicknamed "Jelly" :) It will kind of be sad to see her slim down after she crawls, walks, then runs. She's somewhat known for being so cutely fat! I totally dread going through all my iPhone pics to get my kids monthly changes collaged. I have thousands of iPhone pics. Someday! Better that you have the technology to do it as you go... wish I had this much technology when my babies were babies.