Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Family Photoshoot - Outtakes!

As most of you have seen on Facebook, our sweet little family took some family photos this week! My lovely sister-in-law, Megan took them for us and I loves them.

My favorite one:

I posted all my favorites on Facebook, but here I will show you the outtakes. Because honestly, we're not as put together as our photos make us seem. haha Also, I love awkwardness.

Pulling off her headband...

Evangeline kicked her sandal off of the bridge, and Keith went to retrieve it. Thank goodness, because this was in the beginning of the shoot, and those sandals were too cute. 

"grab her foot" 

Tongues.

Don't remember why my tongue is out... lol

I told him to look at me like he loves me. This is what I got. lol

She was losing interest real fast. LOOK AT MY NECK. LOL

She started pulling my hair. Keith just laughed at me. haha

DANCE PARTY.

Her face in this one is the best.

"Guysss... I wanna go home"

Keith with the headband on. Silly hubs!



And there you have it. I like being goofy with my family. They're a lot of fun to be around. I think I'll keep them. :D


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Iso enjoyed getting to spend time with you guys. I sure love my Evie although she barely tolerates me...

Terrie B said...

I love the bloopers!