Saturday, March 30, 2013

9 months

My girl has been on the outside of me longer than she was on the inside of me now. WEIRD. She's getting so big and it's making me real sad! But I'm so proud of her.

I have been selling her old baby things on craigslist like her play mat and her bassinet and some strollers I never used. I was going to sell her baby swing, but I took that down because I decided I want to keep it for future chillens. It's sad to see her baby things go, but we aren't planning on another kid any time soon, and we are hoping to move back to Florida within the year and we don't want to lug everything around with us. Now I just need to decide what to do with all the baby CLOTHES. I just put her 9 month clothes away and there are like 4 boxes of clothes in her closet now. Soo many clothes.

Anywho... Evangeline is 9 months now, and here are the stats:
28 inches long, 20lbs (80th percentile!).
She wears 12 month - 2T sized clothes.
She has 4 teeth still, with about 4 more getting ready to break through.
She loves bananas, peaches, and broccoli!
She is creeping like a pro, and took her first steps the day before she turned 9 months. The most she has taken since then is 4 in a row.
She dances while standing up.
She has been throwing temper tantrums lately, which we don't like.
She is still sleeping really good through the night!
She "talks" now which is really cute. We like to make words out of what she's saying. A couple of weeks ago she was quiet and then all of the sudden said "um-baw-ell-a" which of course was "umbrella" to me. haha

I love this baby girl. :D

She flippin' loves the Giggle Gang on my phone.

No comments: